The Studies in Neurosciences and Complex Systems (ENyS) Centre is a multidisciplinary entity devoted to research, teaching and knowledge transfer, which forms part of the National Scientific and Technical Research Council (CONICET), the Arturo Jauretche National University (UNAJ) and El Cruce-Dr. Néstor Carlos Kirchner Hospital.
- Promote, carry out and coordinate theoretical, comparative, experimental and clinical studies in neurosciences and complex systems.
- Encourage translational research in health by developing innovative strategies that contribute to improve disease diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
- Bestow leadership and management upon programs devised to improve population’s health.
- Promote and carry out initiatives aimed to improve graduate and postgraduate courses, and ongoing training in the topics and problems associated with the Centre’s fields of studies.
- Support joint efforts with Universities, Institutes and Research Centres alongside the country and the world, and foster scholars’ interchange.
- Contribute to the transference and dissemination of knowledge and technology, ensuring that these reach the vast portions of society for which they are created.