The Higher Diploma in Clinical Neurophysiology: Electroencephalography and Video-Electroencephalography was launched in 2015 and registers a growing number of interested parties. Of the 26 enrolled in the first year, 19 completed the diploma (15 medical doctors and 4 technicians). In 2016 the number of enrollees amounted to 35, of which 24 completed the training (19 medical doctors and 5 technicians). In 2017, virtual theoretical modules were included. Enrollment totalled 80 and 74 of those health professionals completed the training (60 medical doctors and 14 technicians).
- Degree: Higher Diploma in Clinical Neurophysiology: Electroencephalography and Video-Electroencephalography
- Professor-in-charge: Silvia Kochen, PhD
- Duration: 1 year, with a dedication of 507 hours.
- Addressed to: Adults and children Neurologists, Medical doctors carrying out their residencies in Neurology, Neurophysiology Technicians, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Neurosurgeons who work in the Neuroscience area.
- Modality: Presence based theorical classes or via videoconferences; presence based practices in the EEG y Video-EEG Laboratories of El Cruce “Dr. Néstor Carlos Kirchner” Hospital.
- Start date: 18/4/2018.
Place: Presence based in El Cruce “Dr. Néstor Carlos Kirchner” Hospital. Address: Avenida Calchaquí 5401. Florencio Varela; or via Videoconference (in case you choose this modality, you shall receive indications on how to connect).
Requirements: Applicants shall have a higher 4-year degree, university or otherwise, and hold an admission interview with the Academic Committee.
Fees and payment: please write to the contact email below for information on fees and payment methods for Argentinians and foreigners.